in response to Aunt Gwammy Woobie's tag:
1. What were you doing 10 years ago? Sending out resumes in anticipation of the Department of Energy giving us newbies a pink slip. Word was that a Reduction in Force (RIF) was imminent, and I was 6th from the bottom on a list of environmental scientists. Paved the pathway to Arizona!
2. What is on my to-do list today? R&R at the Pacific Terrace Hotel in San Diego....sun, pool, surf....good for the heart, soul and mind. Also curls/frizzes my hair to the max.
3. What if I were a millionaire? Yeah, right....if i had a million, i'd subsidize all the pet shelters in America for as long as possible, pay off the house, help my Auntie Ann move into the best senior digs wherever she chose, quit my job, invest and travel travel travel. And respond to friends and family in need at their request.
4. Places I have lived? Wilkes-Barre, PA; West Pittston, PA; Oak Ridge, TN; Houston, TX; Knoxville, TN; Lenoir City, TN; Yuma, AZ; and Tucson, AZ.
5. Bad Habits? Impatient, impulsive, impetuous, bossy, demanding, and like to pick at zits.
6. Snacks I Like: DARK CHOCOLATE, SEMI-SWEET CHOCOLATE CHIPS, i could survive on chocolate alone.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Dear Andrea,
thanks for responding to my "tag". YOu are just too sweet! Very interesting answers, too. Thinking of you all always.
Love you,
Gwammy Wooby. :)
Post a Comment