Monday, April 5, 2010

Blessed....Challenged....Danced....Eclectic

Okay, I can't get into typing something into this blog everyday and so I failed the April Alphabet challenge miserably. Nevertheless, I can address a few letters of the alphabet at one time, hence today's post.

I am Blessed:

This morning I received a $$BIG special effort award at our Forest's Family Meeting (once a month meeting w/ potluck and cake) for leading the environmental reviews of myriad projects funded under the President's American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (commonly referred to as the "economic stimulus" package). Nice recognition for a heckuva lotta work!

My life has been happy and healthy, full of adventure and exploration, enhanced by the beauty and wonder of nature, a handsome, intelligent hardworking son, and an equally handsome, hardworking husband who has talents still undiscovered.

I am Challenged:

when it comes to all things mechanical. There is no way I can fix or reassemble an appliance or anything once dismantled. I suck at Legos, Tinker Toys, Lincoln Logs etc.

I have Danced:

Love to watch Dancing with the Stars and am anxious to join a dance class later this spring. My perky polka partner, Joe Good, passed away last week in Wilkes-Barre. We won many a contest at Penna Gas and Water Company clambakes at Konefal's Grove. R.I.P. in polka heaven.

I am Eclectic:

I delight in anything off the wall or beaten path. Such things are a magnet for my miswired brain.

And I am outta here. Gotta get back to work, friends.

Chow and arrivederci.
a

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Grammy said...

Hi Andrea,
Thsnks for the interesting post! Thank you for continuing to take part in the AtoZ challenge. You should let Arlee Bird at http://www.tossingitout.blogspot.com/
know that you are taking part in it. He will then put your blog on his list and you will get a lot of readers. Wouldn't you like that?
Love to all of you.
Tia Gwammy