Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sunday is a Day of Rest?

Vern is cutting the tiles for placement on the edge of the 12 x 25 ' concrete patio that we are 'improving'. ...our first DIY in Tile World and it's been messy...thunder in the vicinity....will we be able to swim our laps today?

Anticipating our trip to east TN and visiting the Hermitage, Smoky Mtns, family and friends. Steven won't be accompanying us because of school...but he'll be with us in spirit, especially when we bike around Cade's Cove.

I'm outta here for now, gotta get out and do the mortar/laydown of the cut tiles.

ciao and meow.
a

2 comments:

Grammy said...

Hi,Friend,
Glad to see you have joined blogland. I am a daily visitor to my grandchildren's blogs. I will be signing as Aunt Grammy. I look forward to your "musings".
Love,
Aunt Grammy

Serbian Mink said...

thanks Auntie G....see ya soon!